Monday, May 26, 2008

So maybe I am "too lazy to blog"

Well, with a little less than 5 weeks left to go on my journey to my first figure show, I guess it is time to post some pictures... and although I know there is so much to tell, its 11:55 at night and I am way to tired to try and tell you all about the last 9 weeks of my training life. I will be back to post more in the next few days... i promise.. but in order for me to receive my last batch of photos from today, I promised Laura I would update my blog...

so Laura, here it is.



The one thing I will say is this... It has been a very exciting journey. I didn't know I could have it in me. The diet is hard, but so worth the results and now it is actually easy and really a new way of life. The training has been intense, but also well worth the results. It has helped me in the realization that we all have more power than we believe and we are capable of so much when we put our minds to it. I am enjoying every moment, but Heck YEAH, I am looking forward to that sprinkles cupcake and cold glass of Kim Crawford Sav Blanc on June 29th!



Those of you who really know me, know that sending these out is a little over the top for me, but after all the hard work, I figure, why not share. Hope you enjoy them... more to come as the weeks get closer! Again, to everyone, THANK YOU for all the support, it makes everyday more bearable. I am grateful for everyone that continues to encourage me!



13 weeks out:









6 Weeks out:







5 weeks out:


Tonight I was lucky enough to finally have my new 5" acrylic heels to practice posing in... those pics to be added soon. Let's just pray I do not pull a Carrie Bradshaw and go flying across the stage for my grand entrance! Goodnight!

PS. 9 1/2 weeks out and I am still surviving without wine and sugar! I give all of my pregnant friends many kudos for going 9 months!





1 comment:

Larry and Amy said...

You look awesome, I am so proud of you! I can't wait to see you! I will be in town next week, hopefully I will make it up there to see you! Can I have your abs????