Tuesday, June 3, 2008

MORE POSING - 34 DAYS AND 27 DAYS OUT

After trying and trying to figure out how to flex my back muscles... I think I finally got it down. But I still need days and days of practicing on those 5 inch stilletos. So would it be weird to walk around the mall in them???? KIDDING!

But posing parties will be had the next few weekends. That should be a good laugh for my friends. So I am going to share the latest pictures. I hope by sharing these on line first, that it will start to ease my fear of being on stage. Because at this point I am still thinking they are going to have to say, "will number 42 please take off your bathrobe, this IS a figure competition..." (Maybe a glass of wine before I go on could help;)

So here are the newest photos.
Laura seems to think there is a difference all around between the two sessions, but the only real difference I see is in my back. Ok, I am actually going to admit.... watching my muscles develop has been very cool. I am actually excited to spend the day at the Westin Resort pool tomorrow... and I never feel that way during bathing suit season. Guess forgoing that wine and cake has some rewards....

Thanks for checking in. Much love ~ Peace ~ xxoo

So here are all the poses. The first is 34 days out and the second is 27 days...

MODIFIED













SIDE













FRONT












BACK

No comments: