As you know my biggest temptation is wine and cake of any sort. Well this weekend I did not just attend one party, but THREE! Two baby showers and a graduation party. I made it, but as you can see from the picture, I almost lost it. I could tell you exactly how THAT cake smelled though. I think I must have stopped by it a few hundred times during the party just to let the aroma of butter and sugar and yumminess linger in my nose. Oh and it was AWESOME watching all my friends enjoy glass after glass of mimosas and bloody marys.
At this point I think I have invited myself to at least a dozen of my friend's homes for dinner after the competition. A real homemade Italian meal, homemade tamales from another, and don't forget the coconut cupcakes from Maryann (who made the ever so tempting cake below). Looks like I better quickly find my next event to train for, or all this hard work will quickly fade.
HALF MARATHON ANYONE????? I think that will be my next event, unless my Volunteer trip to Tanzania pans out and then I will be training for my trek up Mt. Kilimanjaro. Again, any interested parties?
Keep praying for me and sending me the "you can do this" vibe. 25 days tomorrow left to go, and I need all the encouragement I can get. Come day 15.... and its all super psycho diet and the real count down to get show ready. Thanks again for your support! Much love!
Peace ~ xxoo
Heather
And now for the temptation cake photo:
No comments:
Post a Comment